Friday, August 20, 2010

Duluth, MN

This summer, Mom, Dad, the kids and I met Jessica up in Duluth, MN for a quick visit with our good friends the Thoreson family. We hadn't seen them in about four years--a lot happens in four years! It was so nice to have the chance to catch up. It is quite a wild event to get our families together! We can be quite loud. I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time. One thing you always need know--if you are getting together with the Thoreson family, be prepared to laugh!
Our condo was right on Superior! The view was incredible--we were able to sit on the couch and see the big ships. The pool was right across the hall which the kids thought was amazing! Here are a few pics of our trip.



The kids sitting on the stairs in Split Rock Lighthouse--one of my favorite pics!


Their love their Aunt Jessie



Dad, Mom, Jess and the kiddos

Sandi and Jerry in front of Split Rock Lighthouse

Me and my sweet kiddos

Poor Kyleigh spent a lot of time in her stroller--I didn't trust her around all that water!


Mom and Dad with the kids in front of Lake Superior (This was the view from our condo)

No comments: