Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Trip To Holiday World

During the month of June, the kids and I headed up to Indiana to visit our family. It was a very busy month for Dustin, so it seemed like a good time to go. One of the highlights of the trip was going to Holiday world! Holiday world is a small amusement park in Santa Claus, Indiana. Until last summer, I hadn't ever been there--I didn't know what I was missing. It is the cleanest and friendliest park I've experienced. Not to mention, it has the best roller coaster (The Voyage) that I have ever ridden, (It beats the Beast, hands down!) It also offers free drinks and sunscreen! The only draw-back to the whole day was that we decided to go on the hottest day of the year! Here are a few pics of all the FUN!!!
Angela, Reagan and Maria on the Scrambler

Joey and Ethan

Even Kyleigh was able the ride the ragin' rapids!

Jim, Ethan and Karen on the Turkey Whirl!

Ethan, Sara, Kyleigh, Karen and Maria on the Carousel

The Pilgrim's Plunge!

1 comment:

Smith said...

What great pictures, Sara! Thanks for sharing them with us. You know, I've never been to Holiday World, either. Sounds like I'm missing out. Was great to see you guys when you were visiting!