Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Beautiful Children Enjoying the Beautiful Sunshine!

The weather has been wonderful this past month or so, and the kids have been able to enjoy more and more time outdoors. With Kyleigh being two-years-old now, she can play more outside as well--she loved to be outside! Ethan has been out practicing on his skateboard which he received for Christmas from Aunt Bethany and Uncle Kevin. Reagan has been learning to ride the bike she received for her birthday, and Kyleigh has been puttering around in her little pink car!

A little help from Daddy!


Looking like a pro!

Look out, Drivers--here she comes!

Two peas in a pod!

Ethan loves his new wheels!

Loves to pose!

Can't you just see the energy!
What a wild girl!
Reagan is our snuggler!

Happy to be out in the sunshine!

2 comments:

Smith said...

What great pictures, Sara!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I can't believe how big all 3 are getting - when might Aunt B have a chance to see them in person again? It's been a year now - I wonder if they even remember me. If you guys plan a trip up to Martinsville, please let me know asap so I can try to come down to Mom & Dad's at the same time. I really miss you all! Love you! ~Bonita

Bethany said...

Love the post and pics, Sara. Glad you got another one up here. You are a lot better at it than I am. Love you, Dustin and the kiddos. ~Bethany