Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some really cute pics...

In September, Ken and Tamara came to visit. This always means one sure thing: pictures, pictures and more pictures. And we were not disappointed this time. Tamara got some great shots of the kids. Since Ethan and Reagan were in school most days, most of the pics are of Kyleigh--which is good, since she is the third child and has had less photos taken than the other two. So here are a few of the many, many amazing pics...

My three sweeties

Kyleigh was giving out lots of kisses that day!

Mischievous!

This is a great pic of Ethan...so handsome!


I love that you can see her face in the mirror


I really wonder sometimes what she is thinking...

My beautiful Reagan

Sweet


My little artist!

1 comment:

Fun Boss - Sara Worley said...

Such cute kiddos! Glad you had fun. We still need to get together!!! :-)