Thursday, September 10, 2009

The kids are back to school

The kids started back to school a few weeks ago. Ethan started 2nd grade and Reagan started Kindergarten. They both really seem to be enjoying their classes and like their teachers very much. I drove them to school the first few days then they began riding the bus.
Kyleigh is a little lonely at home without them, but seems to be adjusting well. Here are a few pics of their first days.


My big 2nd grader

My shy Kindergartener


Kyleigh was unsure if she wanted them to leave her

Walking to the bus stop

Posing for their Momma for ANOTHER picture!

1 comment:

Smith said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up they all look! I sure miss them - and their parents. ;) Thanks for sharing your pics with us - it's wonderful to "see" them, even if you're all so far away. I love you all & miss you. Hug the kids for me & remind them that their Aunt B loves them bunches.