Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter on Guam

It has been quite a long time since I've updated our family blog. I was thinking this past week that Easter was the perfect time to jump back into blogging--since we take lots of pics of the kids in their Easter outfits. This was a wonderful, relaxed Easter this year.
We went to church and had brunch at church, as well as, had an amazing service! Afterwards, we came home and hunted Easter eggs, took lots of pics, had lunch and then the kiddos dug into their baskets. The rest of the afternoon was spent sitting on the patio just relaxing.













I love this photo with the beautiful view behind the kids!































Me and my girls!














Family pic!


**In the next few weeks, I am going to try to get caught up on what has been going on in our lives since we've been here on Guam!

2 comments:

Angel the Aunt said...

You have such a beautiful family!

The Smith Family said...

Thanks so much, Angel!