Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Vacation--Day 3 @ Disney Hollywood Studios

Friday was our third day at Disney and Jess' last day. So, I thought we should do Hollywood Studios because I thought that was probably the place Jess would enjoy the most. We had a great day! I had never been to Hollywood Studios, so I was very excited. We went on a Star Wars simulator which Ethan loved, and watched a High School Musical street show. A big highlight of the day was the Aerosmith Rockin' Roller coaster--it was incredible...0-60 mph in just a few seconds, and it was in the dark and it went upside down! Can you tell that I really liked it? We rode it twice! Reagan cried because we didn't think she was big enough to go on it. Our little daredevil!
We also went and watched "The Muppets in 3D", and "The Voyage of the Little Mermaid."
But the absolute best part of the day was the Fantasmic show that night. It had so many of the Disney characters in it, I cannot begin to list them all. It was a water, light, laser, and firework extravaganza! I think we all were in awe! Here are a few pics of our day--I realized that I didn't take many pics this day. It was so chilly, I don't think I wanted to take my hands out of my pockets! And there are no pics of Kyleigh because she was not feeling well that day.

Ethan and his Star Wars blaster!

Reagan looking cute in her mouse ears, posing with Snow White!

One of the very few pics at the Fantasmic show that sort of turned out (it was dark and there was lots of movement)

No comments: