Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our New Van...

Well, it finally happened. Our 1993 Buick Park Avenue died. It was a good car, and we were sad to see it go--mostly because it was free! Rest in peace, Park Avenue!
So, we have been car shopping these past few weeks. My two criteria were no white, and no minivans. So guess what we came home with...a white minivan! But I love it! It has so much room...we don't feel like sardines any more. Most of you know that I have been balking at getting a minivan, but I have finally crossed over to the "Dark Side."
Dustin is very happy as well because he is now driving our red Elantra and he doesn't have to worry if his car is going to start in the morning or if it will stop when he wants it to...which he thinks are two very important things! (I guess he is right.)



Our happy, not crowded children!

No comments: